WELCOME Sweet Karlee!!!

WELCOME Sweet Karlee!!!

The Family

Karlee Kay Watts

Karlee Kay Watts
Born 12/31/09; 7 lbs, 3 oz; 19 1/2 in

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Just catching up!!

Well to catch you up to date. We are officially out of the Winnebago for the winter, YEAH! We got into a 2 bedroom home on an acre. I have 4 pigme goats and will have 2 chickens soon. We have large 60+ foot Tamarack trees (large pine trees) in our backyard. We feel truely blessed. Thank you Jesus!!!

Here are some pictures

Well, time has flown by I haven't had a dull moment since we left Utah and it has been 2 years since we moved to Jackson. I can't imagine what we have missed. The family has moved away and come back and I am still gone. I feel like I should be there in Utah but know that God has something big for us while we are here. I am not sure where we will end up next but it is nice to know that we will be settling in Montana for a short while.

My online album is full, if anyonw has any ideas on where I can store my pictures so I can publish them on the blog let me know..

No comments: