WELCOME Sweet Karlee!!!

WELCOME Sweet Karlee!!!

The Family

Karlee Kay Watts

Karlee Kay Watts
Born 12/31/09; 7 lbs, 3 oz; 19 1/2 in

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Trying to catch up

Well, as you all know a lot is going on. I haven't been able to upload pictures and update my blog so here is my attempt to do so. I am 15 weeks pregnant, due January 16th 2010. Casey is getting really big. My gardening attempt has been a huge success. This summer has been filled with lots of fun trips swimming in lakes and rivers. My mom visited and we took a trip to Glacier National Park a MUST SEE if anyone wants to take a vacation (Hint, hint... Come on up and see us!!!) It doesn't start getting really cold until November. And if you're tired of the hot weather you live in, it is really nice here, except my house without air conditioning. But that is not an issue when we are outdoors enjoying God's country. My backyard is just as beautiful as any place we could drive to, minus a nice cool river. So plan now and don't miss this summer in Montana as some passed up the opportunity to visit us in beautiful Jackson Hole and missed the Grand Tetons and Yellowstone (which are a minor detour on the drive up if you have the time to pass through) and flights from Vegas are really cheap with Allegiant Air and they fly right into Kalispell 5 minutes from my house. So plan to take a trip to Sis Diana's and while your there fly to see us. (I'm not begging, really) Only if you can't live without us. Some of you were able to see Skyler on his little summer vacation to see Grandma Jordan. Hope this included you. Well I am rambling on and on... Just waiting for my 900+ pictures to be downloaded to the disk so that I can use my technical skills to try to upload them to this blog...

3 comments:

The Small Bevell Bunch said...

Sis I tried to call you back. We are in Oregon at Riley's sisters house for his 10 year class reunion. That is so awesome that we are due so CLOSE to each other! My due date is Jan 9th so if I go a week over they could be twins :) or a few days apart! Blake saw the picture of Skyler and Casey and got excited it was cute! I want to come visit maybe in Sept or something we will see when its cool enough when you don't have to use AC in the house :) Love you and call me back!

Brenda said...

Mom showed me pictures from her visit. Casey is getting so big!!! I hope Skyler had a good time, the kids sure enjoyed spending time with him! Love you and miss you

JACK!E said...

Jill I haven't seen you in ages. Now we are both grown up with husbands and kids and everything! Congrats, your baby girl is darling. You can find my blog here www.garyandjackie.blogspot.com
Jackie {Moulton}