WELCOME Sweet Karlee!!!

WELCOME Sweet Karlee!!!

The Family

Karlee Kay Watts

Karlee Kay Watts
Born 12/31/09; 7 lbs, 3 oz; 19 1/2 in

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

We're OFF!!!

Well we are off to a new adventure today. We will be leaving Jackson Hole and heading south to Utah. a couple of stops to see friends and family and we'll be headed towards the West Coast. We'll travel for a while and camp and see God's beauty in all that He's created. Hope to see you all soon... The plan is to settle in Montana somewhere.

Keep in touch 307-699-0520 or email 10008421@uvlink.uvu.edu

Love you all... The Watts Family

1 comment:

The Small Bevell Bunch said...

Hey sis.. good to hear from you I hope you guys are doing good! I know it must run in the family with the mellow babies and water babies. I miss you guys too I wish we were closer so we could let Casey and Blake play together more! Send me some pictures and let me know your address so I can send you some of Blake. I love you all.. Keep in touch